免費論壇 繁體 | 簡體
Sclub交友聊天~加入聊天室當版主
分享
返回列表 發帖

[游戏下载] 超强悍!<我的世界DS>下载放出

DScraftDScraft is a DS homebrew adaptation of the popular game Minecraft. At the moment this is a rather complete adptation of "creative mode" (or minecraft Classic), which means there is only exploration and creation in this version. I plan on attempting to adapt survival in future versions ! DScraft is officially on indefinite hold. It's not impossible that I'll pick it back up at some point but for now I don't have any specific plans.

DScraft was made by smealum alone in his spare time and is in no way associated with Minecraft or Mojang.
InstructionsSimply drag and drop DScraft.nds and the dscraft directory to your card. (NO NEED to transfer the separate worlds directory)
IMPORTANT - if using nitroFS version, dscraft directory MUST BE in the same directory as DScraft.nds.
if using FAT version, dscraft directory MUST BE at the root of the card.

Included are a "worlds" directory and mapGen program. The worlds directory contains several pre-generated worlds for you to explore; simply drag and drop the files to the dscraft/worlds directory to install each one.
The mapGen program is used to generate new worlds. Simply execute it and follow the steps.

New worlds can be installed by copying .map files to the dscraft/worlds directory.
Texture packs can be installed by unzipping them in a directory in the dscraft/packs folder.
Screenshots are stored in the dscraft/screens directory.

屏幕截图

Features
  • Ability to add and remove blocks
  • Nice terrain generation (including cliffs, plains, small forests, lakes...)
  • Basic cave generation
  • Map streaming from file, meaning really big maps can be used (1024x1024 maps are fully playable)
  • Texture pack support (the game's default texture pack is eldpack)
  • Saving
  • Day/night cycle, clouds, dawn/dusk, stars... (basically : nice sky )
  • More or less dynamic lighting system (torches !)
  • Basic bottom screen (working buttons, inventory)
  • Tons of blocks !
  • (Basic) Dynamic water
  • Hand!

下载地址:
本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽
附件: 您需要登錄才可以下載或查看附件。沒有帳號?点击注册  
分享到: QQ空间QQ空间 腾讯微博腾讯微博 腾讯朋友腾讯朋友

找了很久了,感激中!
谢谢O(∩_∩)O

看看!!

回復 1# longzu

我去,这也有?